Hip and Joint Issues are Quite Common in Dogs
Many dogs are prone to suffering from certain health problems including hip and joint issues, which can eventually produce, leading to pain and debilitation. Arthritis is always secondary to dysplasia. With dysplastic hips, the actual structure of the hip joint is affected. Check here to see more about hip dysplasia with dogs.
Treating Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia
Depending on your dog’s case, here’re some suggested treatments:
- Physical therapy
- Joint supplements
- Anti-inflammatory medications
If your dogs are suffering from these problems, you may need our heated therapy brace to make them feel better.
Physical Therapy-Why Using Heat Therapy for Dog Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia
The application of heat is used to reduce stiffness and muscle spasms, increase blood flow and relieve pain, which is helpful for ongoing conditions such as chronic pain, arthritis and hip dysplasia in your German Shepherd. By reducing stiffness, heat therapy helps to improve joint range of motion during and after exercise. In addition to these healing benefits, heat therapy provides comfort, relaxation and anxiety reduction.
The Heating Therapy Braces are suitable for:
- Dogs with chronic pain, arthritis and hip/elbow dysplasia
- Dogs with recovery from surgery
- Senior dogs with sleeping disorders
What the heating Therapy Braces can do:
- Relieve joint pain
- Improve joint range of motion
- Improve the quality of life of dogs with chronic pain
- Improve senior dogs’ quality of life
When to Use:
- Before Bedtime
Our heating therapy can ease joint pain so that your dogs can have a better sleep at night.
- In the morning when stiffness happens a lot
The heating therapy helps reduce stiffness and improve joint range of motion.
- Before going for a walk
Your fur babies will need proper exercise if they have joint problems. Warm-up their joints with our heating therapy braces before exercising to make them feel less pain.
- 15 minutes each time and 2 times per day
Applying the heating therapy daily is recommended by our Vets, and you’ll notice the difference.
- Red – (48℃/118.4℉)
The Graphene material is used in our heating therapy, which makes the heat evenly distributed. Your fur babies will never experience overheating with our heating therapy products.
About Power Banks:
- Each piece of heating brace will need a power bank to make it work.
- The average run time for the power banks.
- It will take 90 mins to charge each power bank with full electricity.
Please wait for 48 hours before applying the heating therapy braces to the affected area for dogs who have any injuries or surgeries.
Never apply heat to if there is bleeding or bruising, as the heat will make these conditions worse.