General Product Info and Fit
1. Can other dog breeds benefit from your heating braces?
Of course yes, all breeds can use our heating braces. They all deserve to live a better quality of life.
2. Do you provide customized services?
Our braces, by design, can't be customized, so please reference our fit guide to determine if our braces will fit your pup.
3. How to choose the heated braces?
We have different packs for differen pain positions. You can pick the right one for your dogs' pain position, then choose the other supplement that might potentially get the issues in the future.
4. What my dog can benefit from the heat therapy?
The application of heat is used to reduce stiffness and muscle spasms, increase blood flow and relieve pain, which can be used for ongoing conditions such as arthritis, hip dysplasia, and injuries. By increase blood flow, heat therapy also helps to relax joint and muscle after exercise. In addition to these healing benefits, heat therapy provides comfort, relaxation and anxiety reduction.More info >
Product Use and Your Pup
1. What condition or injuries do your heated brace support?
Our heated braces can help dogs in pain. We really recommend you use it when your dogs have some problem like these.
- Hip Dysplasia
- Strain or sprain of the knee joint
- Back leg limping, instability, or fatigue
- Post-operative support
- After Exercise
- Muscle Relax
- Decreased endurance during activity
2. If I used your heated products, will my dog still need surgery for his pain?
Whether your dog needs surgery depends on many issues, including general health, age, severity of the tear, and more. Only your vet can determine your pup’s needs. Ask your vet first. We primarily provide our heated products to work with other therapies.
3. How long will it take to see improvements?
Because our heated products are used for a variety of conditions and situations, the time frame for seeing improvement varies. We recommend you that you can use it daily.
4. How do I get my dog used to wearing the heated brace?
We did a lot of research to find that the dogs can enjoy the heat therapy. You can see your dogs feel more sleepy and comfortable when you use our heated products for them.
1. Do you accept returns?
Our main goal is to ensure all customers are happy and satisfied with our products. All items come with a 6-month warranty. During this period, if any quality problems with the products, a refund or resending will be arranged.Please read our return policies >
Purchasing and Shipping Info
1. Where are your heated braces sold?
Our heated coats & braces are sold online only and are not currently available in retail stores.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We're offering international shipping. The shipping fee to USA is $10, $15 to the UK, Canada and Australia. To the other countries, $18 will be charged as shipping cost.Please read our shipping policies >
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We do ship every day. Your orders will be shipped via DHL/FedEx. Normally 2-3 business days to process plus 7-12 business days on shipping.Please read our shipping policies >